Termites wreak havoc on Pacific Pines residential and commercial buildings. Termites typically build their colonies an estimated 100 metres from buildings. They enter through foundational gaps and cracks in mortar joints at the ground level. They can also enter the building from underground, where they begin to eat and damage the building from the ground up. Unfortunately, large scale damage can often occur at the foundational level before it is noticed above ground.
The good news is that with the help of professional technicians, termite infestations can be identified and treated before the damage is too great. Our team of professionals will complete a termite inspection, design the appropriate termite treatment plan, and effectively execute termite removal, so that you successfully remove these pests from your residential or commercial building. We also offer termite prevention services to keep these pests at bay throughout the entire year. Begin termite control for your Pacific Pines buildings today by contacting a member of our team today.
Stop Termites Now
Book an inspection with one of our qualified technicians today!
Termites are resilient and hardy pests that can cause excessive building damage if they are not eradicated….
Did you know that termites negatively impact an estimated 33 percent of all Pacific Pines homes?…
Termite treatment for Pacific Pines properties is enhanced when you implement a few key detection and prevention tactics…
It is far more cost effective to prevent a termite infestation than it is to resolve a massive termite infestation…
Termite Inspection Pacific Pines
Termites are resilient and hardy pests that can cause excessive building damage if they are not eradicated. The first step in protecting your building is to complete a termite inspection on your Pacific Pines property. Our extensive termite inspection is completed by a qualified, licensed, certified, and knowledgeable pest professional. Our team uses the latest technology and equipment to track the movements and behaviours of the termites. Next, we complete an interior and exterior termite inspection.
Our thorough exterior termite inspection will examine the following areas.
- Planting beds that are close to buildings often provide exceptional food sources for termites.
- Areas of high-density vegetation that produce the perfect dark and wet breeding grounds for termites.
- Exposed air conditioning pipes that could provide easy access to the building’s interior.
- Decks, timber structures, trees, stumps, and the foundation are all checked for termite activities.
- Photos are taken and an extensive exterior report is written to clearly articulate all of our termite findings.
The interior termite inspection includes the following areas:
- We thoroughly inspect all door frames, windowsills, wall surfaces, and the roof cavity.
- We test the integrity and density of accessible walls and timbers.
- We use the latest tools, technologies, and techniques to detect termite activity. This effective approach includes using a stethoscope to listen for termite activity within the building’s walls.
- We use a thermo imaging camera (as needed) to determine if the termites have built an interior nest.
- Photos and findings are documented in an interior and external termite inspection
Once we have completed our interior and exterior inspection, we will create a thorough termite inspection report. This report will help you better understand the level of damage and risk associated with your termite problem. We also provide actionable steps to remove termites from your Pacific Pines home or commercial building. To schedule an inspection and begin the journey towards a termite-free residence, contact a member of our trusted residential termite control team today on 1300 357 246.
Book an inspection with one of our qualified technicians today!
Termite Removal Pacific Pines
Did you know that termites negatively impact an estimated 33 percent of all Pacific Pines homes? If you want to protect your home from termite damage, then you need to implement residential termite control Pacific Pines best practices. These best practice approaches begin when you hire a termite removal team. Our team uses the latest termite detection tools, leverages our years of experience, and effectively responds to your specific concerns. We develop a customized approach to remove the termites and keep them out of your home.
Our customized approach to termite removal begins by examining the following key aspects:
- We help you decide between a chemical treatment, or baiting and interception. As a general rule of thumb, the baiting and interception solution can typically provide extended long term protection.
- We analyse the building’s construction.
- If the building features an intricate construction with numerous expansion joints and / or floors with split levels, then the baiting removal process is often the most logical choice.
- If the building has a simple construction, then we typically advise clients to use a cost-effective chemical treatment.
After we have devised an effective termite removal plan, we will help you implement preventative measures that will keep the termites from coming back. To learn more about our termite removal and treatment plans for Pacific Pines homeowners, we invite you to contact a member of our team on 1300 357 246.
Termite Treatment Pacific Pines
Termite treatment for Pacific Pines properties is enhanced when you implement a few key detection and prevention tactics. The following tactics can help to minimise termite activity and prevent future infestations.
- Redirect the overflow from your air conditioning unit and / or hot water cylinder away from your home. These two units can create pools of water that attract termites. By redirecting the overflow water, you can successfully deter termites from travelling to your home.
- Termites like cool and damp places, which is why they can often be found in bathroom windows, door frames, and walls. Installing an air vent in your bathroom, basement, and other areas with high moisture levels can help to prevent future termite activity.
- Tree stumps are a primary food source for your termites. To prevent future termite activity, and to successfully treat current termite issues, you should remove all dry and rotting tree stumps from your property.
Finally, the best way to treat termites is to immediately call a specialist if you see any pest activity. Termites often scout new food sources before an infestation occurs. By acting quickly, removing exterior food sources, and eliminating areas of excessive moisture from the interior and exterior of your home, you can help to treat, prevent, and minimise the damage from termites. Contact a member of our team of termite experts today on 1300 357 246 to take the next steps in termite treatment and prevention for your Pacific Pines property.
Commercial Termite Control Pacific Pines
Does your Pacific Pines commercial building have termites? Have you noticed a growing level of pest activity? No matter what industry you serve, you need to ensure that you have dependable termite control for your entire property. In fact, it is far more cost effective to prevent a termite infestation than it is to resolve a massive termite infestation. With this in mind, if they are left untreated, termites can cause extensive damage, including structural damage to your Pacific Pines commercial properties. Take the first step in protecting your staff and customers by contacting our commercial termite inspections and control experts. We offer SWMS compliant commercial termite control services for Pacific Pines properties.
Residential Termite Control Pacific Pines
Termites can not only cause extensive damage to your Pacific Pines residence, but they can also reduce the value of your home. Whether you have just begun to notice termite activity, or want to take a proactive approach, our team will help to treat, control, and prevent termites from damaging your Pacific Pines home. Our team will complete a thorough exterior and interior inspection. We use the latest tools and technologies to create a customized management, protection, and eradication plan. Schedule a residential termite control appointment for your Pacific Pines home and take the steps you need to protect your investment from these pests.